Wedding Planning Update!

I have now finished the designs for the invitation cards, woop woop! We are going to send them out next week, after that I can share them with you, can't wait!

Next week we are going to Sweden for a week, we are going to meet with all the wedding people: the florist, the bakery who makes the cake, the registrar and the venue manager. I am also going to do a test makeup and have my dress fitted, I think that's what I'm the most excited about out of all of it!
On top of that James' parents are coming for a few days to see Stockholm, and my parents are throwing a party for us, it's gonna be a fun-packed week!

So right now I'm going through lots of wedding boards on Pinterest to find pictures of flowers and makeup styles to show the florist and the makeup artist, I think I've found the right bouquet but still looking for lovely makeups, anyone seen any lately?

Image: Ruche 2012 Bridal Collection “To Have and to Hold” via This Modern Romance, photographer: Stephanie Williams, event designer: Sugar and Fluff