The Big Launch + Win One of My Products!


 
I am so proud and excited to finally launch my Lisa Edoff Design home product range! This week I received my first ever stock delivery of trays, it was so exciting to unpack all the boxes!


You can view and shop my products on my new website lisaedoff.com, I have been working like mad on it so please have a peek, I'd love to hear what you guys think!



This journey - from the idea of printing my patterns on products and starting my own company to having a finalised range of products - has taken over a year, but it has been amazing and I have learned so much!


I have also launched my storefront on notonthehighstreet.com, I think it looks great!



To celebrate this launch and express my gratitude for your support and encouraging words I am giving away one of my products to one of my lovely blog readers!

You can win this pretty Magnolia board, you can use it for cheese or bread, as a table centrepiece or as a cutting board. It measures 30 x 20 cm and is of course printed with my pattern "Magnolia". This board would make a perfect xmas gift for any cheese lovers!



To enter this competition:
1. Tell your friends about Lisa Edoff Design products and why you like them on your blog, twitter or facebook, please include this link: www.lisaedoff.com
2. Leave a comment with your email address and a link to your post.

The competition is open until Sunday 11th of November. I will announce the winner on Tuesday the 13th, so make sure to check back then to see if you have won!This competition is international, so you can enter from anywhere in the world.


Good Luck everyone!