Beautiful Baby Christening in Sweden

I'm in Sweden! Lately I've felt like a real jetsetter, after I came back from Spain I was in London for just three days before leaving for Sweden. Yesterday I went to my dear childhood friend Tove's son Sam's christening, it was so lovely!
Here's Tove, Sofia and I with baby Sam.
I love seeing Tove with her son, she looks so happy and you can see how much she loves him. Also, it's funny to see old friend's becoming parents, Tove and I have been best friends since we were one, and I remember so well what she was like when she was a little kid, and now she's a mum!
Tove and her fiancé Jonas with little Sam, such a gorgeous family!


Jonas' grandfather made a speech for his great grandson.
Sam enjoyed hanging out with his mum and "aunties" Sofia and Lisa.
I'm so happy to have my childhood friends and to be part of their lives, we have remained close even though I have lived in London for so long, I'm very grateful for that. Thanks Tove and Jonas for a wonderful day!