Lovely Birthday Weekend in Brighton


Last Friday was my birthday!
I had the best weekend, James woke me with pressies on Friday and on Saturday we went for a day trip to Brighton, it's a cool town an hour from London, down by the coast.

We had amazing luck with the weather, it was a perfect day for the beach and I was craving it so much after a rather rainy summer.
We had fish and chips...
And enjoyed the rays.
I even went for a dip in the ice cold water! It was nice though, but quite hard to walk barefoot on the pebble beach!
In the afternoon James took me to a really cool café/tea room called Metrodeco.
The interior decoration and furniture was really cool.

We had all of these goodies, and some pink prosecco!


After that we went to Brighton Flea Market and had a mooch, I found some cute little pieces I'm gonna use as props when I photograph my new trays after we come back from our honeymoon.

A perfect birthday, thank you James! ♡